Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scarlett's Growing Gut Timeline: 36 weeks

Preconception: This is when I was working out pretty much everyday.

Yay!  Definitely 2 lines on our first test!

 6 weeks and bloat

8 weeks and LOTS of bloat

12 weeks

16 weeks

20 weeks

24 weeks

28 weeks

 32 weeks

36 weeks

By the way, has anybody EVER thought about fetuses' comfort factor when they're just hanging out, face down, all scrunched up?  I wonder if they find me as uncomfortable as I find them :)

I woke up at 6am this morning after only about 5 hours of sleep.  I'm getting really anxious about everything and have a hard time with the fact that these last few weeks are all I have left as me.  In about a month, I'm going to be some little creature's entire world and, sometimes, I get absolutely terrified.  Sometimes, I still feel like I'm 16 years old and not old enough to be having a baby.  But then I take a deep breath and watch an online episode of America's Got Talent and it goes away.

P.S. My little brother John and I used to geek out every week while growing up by watching Star Trek: TNG (The Next Generation).  The guy you see on my TV is Geordi La Forge.  I wish I would've caught Capt. Picard on the TV instead...he was my favorite ("Well done, nomba won!")

No comments:

Post a Comment