Thursday, July 15, 2010

My "ME" day

So, Billy gave me a really sweet gift certificate for Valentine's Day this year: a Yadoru massage, which is a massage specifically for mothers-to-be, at the Kura Door spa.  It was the first time in months that I had been able to lie face down and it was heaven.  They have this foam thing that has a depression in the middle for my gut and two depressions for my breasts.  It was heavenly.  And it went by so quickly.

Anyhow, I went last Saturday with Billy's mom and we had a nice girls' day.  Too bad we didn't take any pictures :(  Billy's mom and dad also gave me a gift certificate for the Kura Door for a pedicure.  So, we got there, they gave us super comfy flip flops and we put the robes on.  We waited in a waiting area and drank tea and ate apricots and almonds.  We then got our massages and met back up in the waiting area.  The pedicure was amazing.  They use this scrub thing and then they put some sort of yogurt stuff on your feet and wrap them in really hot towels...God, my feet are tingling just thinking about it.

I picked an orangish-red color for my nails to give everyone something ELSE to look at while I'm giving birth. 

It was really nice to hang out with Donna and have a pamper-me day.  I could get used to them.  Here's to hoping that Billy does really well in Business school and we could afford these Me-days oooh, about once a month or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment