Sunday, July 11, 2010

Forever 21 knows EXACTLY what I'm thinking...

Ok, I know that I'm almost 30 and that the people who usually shop at Forever 21 are teenagers and girls who go clubbing.  I belong to neither of these groups.  So, whenever I would go into the store to look around, I would feel kind of embarrassed about being there.  I wouldn't linger and would quickly survey everything on the racks, pick something I liked, hoped it would fit, pay for it, and get the hell out.  I like their clothes: they're cheap, they have a decent shelf life (for cheap clothes), and they come in bright colors (a few years ago, my wardrobe seriously consisted of only white, gray, red, and black.  I'm now wearing a sherbet orange tanktop).  And the best part?  I've worn some Forever 21 pieces throughout my entire pregnancy.

Yes, the stretchy skinny jeans went to the basement, along with the cute button-up shirts, but every single dress and t-shirt/tank top that I've bought from there still fit and look GREAT!

Forever 21 tank top: $8
Skirt from Old Navy maternity

Anyhow, I'm stoked to still be able to wear some pre-maternity pieces and I hope that they won't be too stretched out as time passes.  

So, guess how excited I was to hear that Forever 21 is starting their own maternity line!!!!  No single item of clothing is over 20 bucks!  I am so excited about this that I just told Billy, who knows of my secret affinity for Forever 21 clothes, that I wish I were going through pregnancy again so that I could buy cute, CHEAP pregnancy clothes from that store.  I don't mean it.  But I'm seriously rethinking the timing of our (possible) next kid in order to start buying some maternity clothes from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment