Saturday, September 4, 2010

There's something in the water

Out of the 4 people that I know were pregnant along with me, 3 of them had babies in August.  Colleen, who I know through my baby's godmama Jen, was due 2 days after me.  She had a beautiful baby girl, Luna Mae.  My little brother's girlfriend, Katie's best friend Dani (who I know strictly through her blog) had her baby 2 weeks early on the 24th, a gorgeous little girl named Ava Madelyn. 

Finally, my very own sister-in-law, Melanie, had her baby 3 weeks early!  Her due date was September 7th, but little Nico Ivan decided to make his appearance in the world on the 21st of August.

 Look at all that dark hair!  He got that from my brother but he looks just like his mom :)

Congratulations to each and every one of you amazing mommas!  It was awesome experiencing my pregnancy alongside yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment