Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Zoolander

More than a few people have commented on the looks of my Little Demon.  I call him my little Lizard Monkey Man. 

When Desmond was just a few days old, all of his newborn pants fit exactly like this.  We would have to roll the pants at the top and at the bottom.  

Other people have said (and I kind of agree) that Desmond looks like the old-man baby from Benjamin Button.  

However, the best comparison I have heard so far is that Baby D looks like Zoolander.  


Which is why we're (OK, not WE, but I'm) thinking about dressing Des up as this for Halloween:


Using this costume (without the top, of course):


If there is a Zoolander 2, I'm totally going to send this audition video in (Desmond is 10 days old in this video and already a budding actor):

No comments:

Post a Comment