Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My boyfriend's a DILF

Seriously.

Anytime we go out in public and Billy's holding or wearing Desmond, all sorts of women stop and stare.  One woman even started walking backwards, her face in an "awww...how adorable!" expression, just to get a look at Billy holding Desmond.

Don't get me wrong, I get my fair share of stares (mostly from older ladies) and my fair share of women coming up to me when I carry Desmond, but they are particularly interested in Desmond and I'm just the thing that holds him up and can answer what sex he is and how old he is.

People, however, stare mostly at Billy and Desmond becomes the secondary attraction.  It's quite interesting to see how many women with glistening eyes and sappy smiles Billy and Desmond leave in their wake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment