Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sneak Peak of Pregnancy Photo Shoot

Since Billy and I have been so busy, we sometimes forget to take all those wonderful, fat, bloated pregnant pictures that we could show to everyone and especially to Little Nacho when he's older.  I always got a kick out of seeing my mother pregnant with me.  She looked so absolutely beautiful, by the way.  Why couldn't I have inherited her pregnancy glow and physique? Love you, Mama!

Anyhow, we asked my dear friend and wonderful photographer Evelyn to do a photo shoot for us so that we could document this particular part of our pregnancy.  We went out to Wheeler Farm, which is actually quite nice, considering that it's located in Midvale.  I got my hair and makeup did and ordered a maxi dress from Ebay just for the occasion.  Billy looked effortlessly great with the most minimum amount of effort.  However, it does look like I'm about 10 years older than him...He looks like a BABY in this picture!  I hesitated to post it, but thought that a good laugh wouldn't hurt anyone. 

Just cut me out of the picture because Billy looks great all on his own.  

We are going to hire her again once Nacho is born so she could take amazing pictures of our tiny little baby.  If you want to see more of her work, check out her blog at:

http://evelyneslavaphotography.blogspot.com/

She does amazing work and focuses mostly on fashion-type shoots and uses only natural lighting.  She's super talented and really young.  Plus, she's a Latina like myself and I love supporting young Hispanic women.  

I'll post more pictures when I receive them :)

3 comments:

  1. look at you! you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachie. I certainly don't FEEL it. You should see all of the looks I'm getting here in Denmark. It's like they've never seen a pregnant lady, although it may really be the fact that I'm like 5 times darker than most of the people here. P.S. Your post about the immunizations almost made me cry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great, but it totally looks like you are a naughty teacher who messed around with her student.

    ReplyDelete