Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Favorite pics from the photo shoot

So, Evelyn, my lovely photographer, posted some new pics of me and Billiam on her blog (http://evelyneslavaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/05/scarlett-william.html)

She is so freaking talented, I can't get over it.  I'm sure I'm going to post more once I get the rest of the pictures from her because, you know, I LOVE looking at myself. 

Here are a few of my favorites:


As Annie commented on the post where I showed you guys the first picture, it totally looks like I am the teacher who fooled around with her student.  Good thing Bill's going to get crow's feet sooner than me, although I am sprouting more gray hair than he is at this point. 

So, I know that these professional pictures can be super cheesy, but what kid doesn't love making fun of their parents in the old, cheesy photographs?  I love looking at my mom and dad's wedding pictures (they got married in 1978 in NYC and my dad literally wore a salmon-colored wedding tuxedo.  I mean, the whole thing was salmon-colored: shirt, shoes, pants, cumberbund...It was hideous).

3 comments:

  1. they are all nice....I do love the black and white one. And I sure wish Bruce and I had some nice pics like this...we don't even have wedding pictures....maybe we aren't even married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you two look amazing! Second, you guys are so smart to have pregnant pictures. What a great idea! Don't be mad when I copy you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad's salmon tux makes me think of my dad's candycane pimp suit. God bless the 70s, man.

    These pictures, by the way, are stunning. You guys have such opposite features/coloring. It will be so exciting to see who Nacho looks like!

    ReplyDelete