Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You say it best when you say nothing at all

One instance when this turns out to be false is when you have a blog. A blog carries with it certain rights, duties, and responsibilities - like writing in it. Anyway, here are some more reactions:

(With each person, the "What? Really?" part should be assumed.)


Danny: "I am so proud of you guys."


Ryan: "Whoa. Wow." (like 15 times)

Tony: "You guys made a baby? A person? A little human. A littttttle person."


Casey: "You fertile sonofabitch. You genetically capable mother f*cker!"


Greg: "What is Pirate Ignatius? Is that what you're going to name it?"


Dustin: "Whhhhhhhaaaaaaa? Fo real?" (later) "You know they make baby-sized Nikes?"


Paul: "You're having a kid? Nice, me too." (Sarcastically)


Ty: "Niiiiiiiiiiiiice maaaaaaaan."



Jordan: "Does that card mean what I think it means? I called the University of Utah but they hadn't heard of The Maternity Ward Theater."


Jack: I can't remember what Jack said but he was for sure the most excited because he also has a kid. I remember him chuckling - I think because he seems to marvel at the nonchalant way that I deliver huge news.

No comments:

Post a Comment