Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Mormons

This picture was taken over ten years ago. After a ridiculous laughing fit, we all tried to keep a straight face while my brother took the photo.

I said that Jack was the most excited but I forgot about The Mormons. I have a group of friends that I have known forever that I now affectionately call "The Mormons." I don't remember why I call them that anymore; I do remember that there are four guys and they all share some common characteristic or belief, but I can't remember what it is.

I gave them the "tickets" while we were all together (apologies to Fat Kevin, who wasn't there and therefore still doesn't know) at the Mormon Temple looking at the Christmas lights.

Well, midway through this post I realized that I don't remember how they reacted. I'm sure it was with surprise and jubilation and questions.

At this very moment Scarlett is chastising me for not writing this down sooner. She's probably right, but I just tried to convince her that she was going to "regret her practicality."

Anyway, I love those Mormons.

No comments:

Post a Comment