Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reaction Posts: Tabitha Quiggle

Tabby and I have grown up a lot together and we've been through a lot.  I was planning to tell all of my college girlfriends that I was pregnant over dinner while I was in Pennsylvania visiting my family.  However, I ended up getting really sick and without being able to take any medication, I was worried that i would transfer whatever virus I had to my friends' babies.  So, I told my friend Annie and asked her to tell the others.  Tabby was one of them.

I called Tabby and decided to tell her, again, this time coming from me.  She was so sweet and we had a wonderful hour-long conversation.  Even after that, she sent me this note (truncated):
 
I just wanted to make sure I said a few things to you that I overlooked during our conversation: I am so glad you called and that we got to catch up. I really hope we stay in touch a little better this year...And the most important, I am so happy for you and your pregnancy. If this is what you want, I support you 100% and want nothing but the best for you. You are a truely blessed friend to me and I hope this brings great joy and satisfaction into your life. I love you and I hope to hear from you soon. Tell Billy I said hello and congrats to him as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment