Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The fetus whisperer

I totally think that once Little Nacho is born, he's going to prefer being held and taken care of by Billy.  I really do.

Here's the proof:

Every single time I feel Nacho move, like big, undulating, you-could've-sworn-he-grazed-your-kidneys move, I hurriedly run to Billy to have him put his hand on my ever-expanding gut to feel his kid being rambunctious. 

And then...nothing happens.  We stay there, locked in bated breath, and wait for Nacho to move.  I, frustrated, push his hand away.  Nothing ever happens when Billy touches my belly.  And we hypothesize that Nacho could somehow sense it and either Billy puts off a vibe that terrorizes the poor kid ("please dad, don't hit me!") or he truly is the fetus whisperer. 

What Nacho does when Bill touches my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment