Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dharma Mama

That's what my friend (and awesome professor) Christy called me while I was wearing this:


Billy got me this shirt from www.cafepress.com.  It's the awesomest thing I own, except Nacho, of course. 

For those of you who are (sadly) clueless, the symbol on the shirt is that of the Dharma Initiative from Lost:


We're huge Lost fans, so, this shirt makes me very happy.  It's like the equivalent of wearing your favorite (basketball, football, soccer) player's jersey on game day.  Just 5 more episodes left...so, so, so sad...

4 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! And I still have 3.5 seasons to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very suiting. I'm sad you guys will be out gallivanting now that I will be caught up and could watch the last couple episodes with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to share this on my facebook page Scarlett...I love Lost! and miss it sooo much...the shirt is too cute!

    ReplyDelete