Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yay for Cousins!

Sooooo...big news!  My sister-in-law Melanie (who's married to my brother Sergio and who lives here in Salt Lake City) is pregnant!  She's about 5 weeks behind me (so she'll be 15 weeks soon!)  But the best thing is that there will be two little baby cousins running around and spending the first year of their life together. 

It's also really nice to have another person to share all the trials and tribulations of pregnancy with.  We have been attending a prenatal yoga class together and it's so much fun (and kicked my ass so so so much).  So, Congratulations, Melanie and Sergio!  I'm so excited for you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. So my new maternity clothes arrived the other day. Strange to say, but I'm really excited to start wearing them!!

    These pants are a slam dunk. If this is different from the pair you have you should seriously consider picking up a pair:
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5852&vid=1&pid=737212

    Don't laugh but I bought a pair of full-panel shorts. The 4" length seems like it should be perfect for prego thighs:
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=45917&vid=1&pid=737206

    I'll be ordering this in another color or two. Soft, stretchy, lightweight, very forgiving:
    http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6055&vid=1&pid=707690

    For chilly spring nights on the patio:
    http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26695&vid=1&pid=689729

    There was another top I wanted to show you but they must have sold out because I can't find it online anymore. BTW, those Gap models make pregnancy look like a fashion statement. I hope I can pull it off as well as they do but I won't fool myself. I know they're just wearing those strap-on baby bellies and the underwear shots are totally photoshopped!

    Next time you're at a Target make sure you check out the Ingrid and Isabel stuff. They make these great tanks that I think will last me through the whole pregnancy. They fit now and there's PLENTY of room to grow.

    I'm LOVING the blog, keep it up!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete