Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 more weeks until I'm in the 3rd trimester (Can't believe it!)

This has gone by way too fast.  Everybody says that the second trimester is supposed to be the best one: you get "the glow", you look great, and most importantly, you FEEL great.  Gone are the days of extreme fatigue (on a side note, when Billy's mom got pregnant with Kseniya, his older sister, she had no clue until she was about 4 months pregnant!  She was always so tired; she thought she had leukemia!), facial breakouts, etc.  However, I've only experienced about 2 weeks of energy, clear skin, and looking pregnancy cute. But alas, my time is almost up.  Now comes the time of swollen ankles, hemorrhoids, and heartburn.  Pregnancy's no fun. 

I wish that I could say I look and feel like this:

But alas, I don't.  (But Billy does look like this, except Billy doesn't have cankles and Jon Bon kinda does:)
 
On the bright side, Pirate loves, loves, loves laying his head on my stomach, which makes me so, so, so happy.  Hopefully he'll still like doing it when Nacho's outside of my belly and terrorizing poor Pirate and doing stuff like biting him and pulling on his curly tail.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... time really does fly. Can't wait to see your cute pregnant self in June!!

    ReplyDelete