Thursday, October 7, 2010

Study O.K.'s Light Drinking During Pregnancy. Too Good to Be True?

Study O.K.'s Light Drinking During Pregnancy. Too Good to Be True?

Super interesting article about drinking during pregnancy. I had a few sips of Billy's beer at the Carlsberg Museum and Brewery in Copenhagen and a few sips of wine a few weeks before I was due. I give my mother lots of grief because she allowed my grandmother to give me bottles filled with cow's milk, formula, and God only knows what else. I tell her if she would have exclusively breastfed, I would have won the Nobel Prize by now. I now wonder if Desmond comes out with any behavioral problems, if a few more glasses of wine would have prevented it...hahah!

Just kidding.

Kind of.

Anyhow, bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment