Friday, November 5, 2010

The sweetest sound in the entire world

Ok, you guys.  This is what I've been waiting for and dreaming of.  My sweet little Desmond finally laughed.  Not just an intake of breath or a coo, but a real giggle.  Holy shit did that send off TONS of endorphins.  I've never felt such a rush of love and excitement (sorry, Billy, but it's true).  It's seriously the best feeling in the world.  Now if I can only get him to laugh like that when he pees and poos all over us and our stuff, life would be good.

4 comments:

  1. Waaahhh!!! This is so sweet! I tried watching this in the wee morning hours while feeding but decided it best not to wake Sergio with baby giggles even though it's absolutely adorable.
    I see "pants-off"' time is Desmond's favorite time too. Nico is the happiest baby when the pants are off as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! Almost as good as listening to Des laugh was listening to you two laugh -

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I think Desmond is going to have a lady killer smile.

    Thanks so much for the diaper advice. I am still debating (procrastinating) about the cloth diapers. And I love love love Mothering Magazine. I get it from the library and I have read so many back issues. It's hands down my favorite parenting magazine.

    Can't wait to see more of little Des.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop watching this. I keep taking breaks from my homework to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete