Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thinking about wrinkled cleavage already?

I have a love/hate relationship with my breasts.  I love them because I think they're fascinating (I am an autotroph!  Kind of.)  I hate them because the last 14 years of my life, I've been coming to terms with the fact that I'm a "top-heavy" girl.  Growing up as a ballet dancer didn't help my breast self-esteem either.  Anyhow, I'm kind of excited to see what they'll look like after all is said and done regarding feeding and nurturing Nacho (and any way-in-the-future other kids).  If they look like this after I'm done breastfeeding:


then I'll plead with Billy to come down to Colombia with me and let me get another breast life/reduction.

If they start to look like this:

Wrinkled cleavage

then I would ask Billy to buy me one of these:


In all honesty, when this popped up on my google reader, I laughed and thought "really?!?!"  But the more I think about it, the more I want it!  I can't stand the way it feels when my breasts touch each other, when they touch my belly, and when my gut rests on my thighs when I sit.  I always have to tuck my shirt under or in between my boobs and underneath my belly.  Since I have to sleep on my side at night, my poor boobies are always pretty smashed:


Needless to say, it is very uncomfortable.  I usually use Monster Pillow to separate my boobs at night when I cuddle up next to it.  But maybe post-pregnancy, I'd have to invest in one of these or, better yet, make one!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing! That first pictures looks like balls, not boobs! haha Better top heavy than bottom heavy, right? Easier to fix! You get your reduction, I'll get my lipo! :) I don't even know what it would be like for my breasts to touch each other! Maybe one day if I have kids, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear I'm not the only one who is very annoyed by my boobs touching my belly! There's something very unnerving about that skin to skin contact. I wear pre-pregnancy camisoles that are much too tight specifically to have a layer of fabric between layers of skin. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete