Tuesday, June 15, 2010

33 weeks. 7 weeks left as a childless couple :)

Belly shots.


This one is for Lisa Mitchell.  She has pleaded and pleaded with me to wear a bikini when I'm far enough along.  This one's also for my friend Michele who is obsessed with seeing me wear a bathing suit when I'm at my "fattest" (we do call ourselves the Luscious Heifers).

Warning: these may be offensive to some people...The only obscenity is my large belly, but still, people may be offended and many will have recurring nightmares.  If this sounds like it may happen to you, scroll quickly down to the next blog post.  Sorry in advance.








In the comfort (AND PRIVACY) of our backyard.

I have one maternity bathing suit that Christy's given me (it's cute and covers much more than this one) that I intend to wear when we invite people over to our house for our kiddie pool barbecue party.

This looks more like the maternity bathing suit Christy gave me.  Cute, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett! I would have loved to have a doula. I think she will help a ton. Can't wait to see little Nacho.
    PS do you have an invite to our blog? I wasn't sure if Jordan ever invited you or Billy. If not send me your email address and I'll invite you. chele1226@yahoo.com Our blog is not that exciting, but there are lots of pictures of the Beckmeister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got an invite! I tried to go on once before but it was locked :( I'll send you an e-mail right now!

    ReplyDelete