Monday, June 14, 2010

Future Nacho Portraits

Have you ever been to www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com?  You should. It's fantastic.  My family only took 1 set of professional family photos back in 1994.  I was wearing knee highs with a skirt...Oh, the 90s :)

When we think of family photos, we think "How cheesy!" but those are the best types of family photos.  They're the ones you can look back on with your significant other and, if you have thick skin, your kids and grandkids, who will laugh themselves silly at how stupid everyone looked.

Examples of great family photos include:

Billy and I plan to rival Brangelina and have 9 or 10 kids.  We also plan to cut Billy's hair like this guy's.

We are definitely going to steal this idea from these guys once Nacho is born.  Timeless!

Utah is the only place that I've ever seen where families all dress up alike in family photos.  What gives?  I mean,  the 2 grandparents, the 8 kids and the 50 grandchildren all in matching jean shirts (yes, Sherrie, I'm talking about you :))  

 We're definitely going to enroll Nacho in the "Chippendales Training Program," just like his dad did when he was younger.

Why, oh WHY did we not think of this first?  Although this couple chose the swamp for their pregnancy shot, we've got a much better locale: the marshes out by the airport.

If we would've waited 3 more months to get knocked up, we totally could've done this for our pregnancy posh photo shoot.  We'll save this for next time!  

Finally, what is a great family picture without Jesus in it?  Once Nacho is little older, we could take him to Kay Paintings here in Salt Lake City and they will paint him chillin' with a very frat-boy-looking-bro-ish Jesus:


I can't wait until Nacho graduates from high school:  Off to Olan Mills Glamour Studios we'll go!


1 comment:

  1. What the hell is wrong with people? Stealing all my family photo-op ideas!! I guess I'll be returning my mermaid outfit.

    ReplyDelete