Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My kid's head is HUGE.

I mean, he's in the 90th percentile for head circumference and barely breaking the 20th percentile for everything else that they measure (weight, height, etc).  Billy is partly to blame, since he's got a rather large head (it suits him and his body perfectly, though) but I also think it's because Desmond has an Einstein-like brain.  There's a reason that humans have brains that are proportionally the largest when compared to their bodies in the entire animal kingdom (don't quote me on that...I swear I learned that in high school).

Don't let the drool and the goofy ruler/magnifier fool ya; before this picture was taken, Desmond was designing a mid-century modern dog house for Pirate and Hanzo.

Here he is assessing the maze.  You can almost see the brain waves emanating from his tow head.

In 3 seconds flat, Desmond had this Inception-like maze figured out and solved.  Brilliant.  My boy needs to go visit Oprah at OWN.


He gets the genius from me.

2 comments:

  1. You know we have a very similar pic of zoey from years ago (with the magnifying ruler) will send it to you --

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least it's a good shaped head! :)

    ReplyDelete