Friday, January 14, 2011

The all-important Christmas pictures

This year, Billy and I spent Christmas here in Salt Lake City with Billy's family.  Since it was Desmond's first Christmas, we had to dress him up in a Christmasy suit and we had to take a picture.  Hence, I had to post it. 

Sorry about the short post (maybe some of you are cheering!).  I'll be back to posting regularly as the semester settles in.

Me, Des, Billy, Kseniya, Pirate, Dan, Grandma Donna, and Grandpa Bruce.  Notice Desmond's reindeer hat :)

Better picture of me, so I included it.  Grandpa Bruce looks exactly the same in both photos.

Desmond with some of his Christmas spoils. 

1 comment:

  1. When I have kids, I'm definitely going to dress them to my heart's desire during the holidays. So cute.

    ReplyDelete