Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family Photo Shoot number 3

Yes, I love family photo shoots.  I know that they can be cheesy, but what better way to nicely chronicle the growth of your family (and the styles of the day) than with a professional photo shoot?  Sure, I can take tons of pictures of Des and Bill on my phone, but they're not quality.  and I like quality.  So, through an online mommy meetup group, I met Sam, who runs, along with her husband, a photography business called Pay It Forward Photography, based in St. Louis.  She donates a portion of the sitting fee to a charity that changes each month.  And she's super nice.  So, here are some of the highlights from the shoot.



For as flabby as my arms are, they look halfway ripped in this picture.  Only reason I posted it.  Oh, and to show you how cute Des's Levi's jeans are.





Your typical Desmond face.







My favorite one.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos :) Also great that some of the profit goes to charity!

    ReplyDelete