Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cloth diapers sent!

Aubree and Rachel, I sent the cloth diapers, via USPS Priority Mail on Monday.  Aubree, hopefully you'll receive it within the next day or two.  Rachel, it may take a little while longer for yours to get there.  Would you lovely ladies mind shooting me an email or leaving a comment post when you receive the package?  I would love to know that it got there safe and sound. 

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Not original packaging.  You'll see when you receive your boxes the CRAPPY tape job that I did.  The lady handed me the tape gun machine and I kept on twisting the tape, none of it came out in a straight line...It's rather embarrassing.  So, please disregard and don't think badly of my taping skills. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much! I got the diapers yesterday. I almost cried! And you were so sweet to put the diapers inside the covers so I know how to do it! Seriously, I cannot say thank you enough. Strange as it may sound, getting these diapers in the mail has made more excited about the baby coming than pretty much anything else. I think it must be because having something concrete to think about (like diapering) makes everything seem more real. Thank you again. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that they got there safe and sound. You're so sweet! I hope everything goes beautifully with the birth. Good luck with grad school and if you have any other questions about anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

    ReplyDelete