Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa babies

City Weekly had a  Santa booth at the Craft Sabbath fair at the Library last weekend.  I went with my SIL Melanie, my brother Sergio, and his mother Consuelo.  And my adorable little nephew, Nico.  We had a nice time.  We loved that the background (you could see it in Nico's picture, not so much with Desmond's) was sort of kitschy Christmas and not the "professional" cheesy backgrounds of lots of Christmas Santa booths.



Nico with Santa


Desmond with Santa.  Notice how Desmond HAD to put his hands in his mouth.  He looks high-strung compared to Nico.  I need to submit this to some photo blog, like awkward santa photos.  I'm not sure if it's the lighting or the work the photographer did on the picture itself, but it almost looks like Desmond was photoshopped in.  


1 comment:

  1. Hah! It does look like he could've been photoshopped in. Funny.

    ReplyDelete